13508 Coates Lane
Charming Rarely Available Detached Colonial with a Garage & an Attached Shed at a Townhouse Price in Sought-After Franklin Farm
- Foyer with Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Huge Kitchen with Ceramic Tile Flooring has Bay Window, Wraparound Countertops, Tons of Cabinets, Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator with Door Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Stove with Smooth Top Electric Cook Top, Range Hood, Double Door Pantry & Large Eat In Area
- Dining Room with Laminate Flooring, Chair Rail & Two-Tone Paint
- Step Down to the Living Room/Family Room with Laminate Flooring, Soaring Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dual Skylights & Wood Burning Fireplace with Mantel
- Large Bedroom with Spacious Closet has Private Entrance to Full Bath
- Full Bath with Ceramic Tile Flooring has Tub/Shower Combo with Ceramic Tile Surround
- Laundry with Front Load Washer & Dryer Conveniently Located on the Main Level
- Sliding Glass Door from Family Room Leads to Spacious Deck Overlooking Partially Fenced Backyard Backing to Mature Trees
- Huge Master Bedroom with Crown Molding & Lighted Ceiling Fan has Spacious Closet
- Master Bath with Tub/Shower Combo with Ceramic Tile Surround
- Great Community Amenities – 2 Outdoor Pools, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Baseball Field, Tot Lots, Walking/Jogging Trails, Ponds, Community Activities Throughout the Year
- Close to Shopping – Franklin Farm Shopping Center, Sully Plaza Shopping Center, Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax Corner, Reston Town Center, Fairfax Town Center, Wegmans, Fox Mill Shopping Center, East Market, Fair Lakes Shopping Center, McLearen Square..
- Close to Major Commuter Arteries – Rt. 28, Dulles Toll Rd, I-66, Fairfax County Parkway, Rt. 50. Near Metro Bus.
- Minutes to the Silver Line Metro.
- Oak Hill Elementary/Franklin Middle School/Chantilly High School
Address: 13508 Coates Lane
City: Oak Hill
Square Feet: 1289
Year Built: 1984